PAIN RELIEF MASSAGE THERAPY POLICIES
Please take a moment to carefully read the following information. We will need your approval before going forward with therapy.
1) Cancellations: We require at least 24 hours notice prior to your appointment if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. You will be charged the full fee for missed appointments or cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment, unless it is an emergency situation. Any charges must be paid in full prior to your next appointment.
2) Lateness: If you are late for your scheduled appointment, you will receive the remainder of your scheduled time. If we are late, you will receive your full scheduled time.
3) Telephone Calls: We accept telephone calls between 9am-6pm. We ask that you make every effort to contact us during those hours as leaving a message before or after hours to change or cancel your appointment DOES NOT guarantee you will not be charged.
4) Cosmetics / Jewelry: In consideration of our other clients, we ask that you not wear any perfume or cologne to your appointment. Please note that body lotion may interfere with the therapist’s ability to treat you effectively, and please, no make-up if possible. We also ask that you remove any jewelry prior to your session. We are not responsible for any lost jewelry or any other personal belongings.
5) Cell Phones: We know you are busy, but please turn off your cell phone before entering our clinic so as not to disturb your or any other client’s treatment experience.
6) Accessibility: We have an electric table in our treatment room for easy accessibility for those with disabilities. We do require those needing help transferring from their wheelchair provide an attendant to do the transfer.
7) Prices: Prices are subject to change without notice.
8) NSF Checks: There is a $25.00 fee for all returned checks. We require cash or a cashier’s check to replace all NSF checks.