About Our Practice:
Dennis Wilson founded Rosemont Pain Relief Therapy over 25 years ago. It was born from a loved one’s own pain from failed back surgery in 1985. Having tried many different doctors, therapies and medicine, none of which provided any lasting relief, This person was resigned to ‘living with chronic pain’.
Dennis, at the young age of eight helped his mom with her rheumatoid arthritis and has an intuitive sense of touch and a soft focus, so it seemed natural for him to become a massage therapist.
Rosemont Therapy had thousands of satisfied clients which received traditional massage therapy from Dennis, but in 2003, all that changed. The loved one was referred to a therapist by her podiatrist for plantar fasciitis who used John F. Barnes myofascial release.
That therapy helped the most, so Dennis began taking courses in JFB-MFR and by 2005 we had completely switched all of his clients from massage to Myofascial Release Therapy .
Dennis understands, listens and cares about his clients and helps them relieve their pain and live healthier, less stressful lives.
Dennis facilitate clients in their healing process safely and gently with John F. Barnes’ myofascial release to allow for positive change physically and mentally and spiritually.
Dennis is fully licensed and insured.
Based on independent, random surveys of our clients, 95% say they would return or recommend a friend or family member to us.
Dennis Wilson, C.M.T.
CAMTC #: 82634
- Myofascial Release Therapist (John F. Barnes, PT approach)
- Women’s Health: urinary leakage, hysterectomy scars, endometriosis, breast implant scars, C-section scars
- Business owner — full time therapist of a successful practice for over 25 years.
- Self–Awareness Institute, Northern California
- Skill Enhancement Seminar — 40 hour internship with expert therapists
- Clinical techniques for chronic neck pain and injuries
Myofascial Release Coursework
Myofascial Release I:
- Evaluation Procedures
- Lower Extremity Problems
- Cranial/Sacral Problems
- Lumbar Pelvic Problems
- Thoracic (mid-back area)
- Thoracic Outlet/Diaphragm/Pelvic Fascial Planes
- Arm Problems
- Mobility of the covering of the spinal cord/Occipital Release
- Sinus Problems
- Headache Problems/TMJ problems
Equine Myofacial Release I
Evalution and treatment of horses to reduce discomfort and to maximize performance of both the horse and rider.
Myofascial Release II
Advance Techniques For:
- Lumbar (low back) and Sacral Pain
- Psoas Complex
- Dural System
- Thoracic Release (chest area and mid-back)
- Arms, Throat, Face
- Intra-oral (work inside the mouth for symptoms like TMJ, etc)
Cervical — Thoracic
Specific Techniques for the:
- Sternum (breastbone)
- Rib Cage
- Cervical (neck) areas
- Base of skull and neck vertebrae
- Thoracic spine (mid-back)
- TMJ symptoms
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Fingers
- Erector Spinae
- Pelvic Floor
- Sacro-Iliac joints
- Quadratus Lumborum
- Lower extremities
- Lumbar Area (low back)
- Decrease Pain
- Increase Range of Motion
- Eliminate Subconscious “Holding or Bracing Patterns”
- Increase the Proprioceptive Awareness of the Therapist
- Increase the Mobility of the Nerves, Fascia and Bones
Skill Enhancement Seminar
Dennis completed forty hours working along side highly skilled myofascial release therapists at John F. Barnes’ Sedona, AZ. treatment center.